Customer Store Polices for the
Reopening in the Yellow Phase
Thank you for allowing us to care for you for the past 3 months.
We are so happy to be back to assisting you in person.
Please take a moment to read the following guidelines.
Store hours: 10am-4pm Monday through Saturday.
- If you feel ill, do not enter the shop. We are offering contact-less curbside pickup and mail order services. To place an order, please call the shop at 610-419-9276.
- In order to abide by Social Distancing Guidelines, only 5 customers are permitted in shop at one time.
- Masks should be properly worn at all times when in the shop to protect our staff and other customers.
- Use provided hand sanitizer upon entering the shop.
- Currently the following areas are closed to the public: bathroom, kitchen, classrooms, and seating area.
- No food or drinks are permitted in the store.
- Keep social distance rules in mind, please respect each other and our employees.
- Come with project ideas in mind. Shortened shopping times will be appreciated by other customers waiting to enter the shop.
- Beginning Monday June 15, 50 minute semi-private help session “Classes” will be available by appointment only. Please call ahead to reserve your space. Cost is $10 cash only, please bring exact change if possible.
- As a courtesy, rewards that have expired between March 17th and June 5th have been extended until June 20, 2020.
- In order to observe Social Distancing guidelines and adhere to the maximum of 5 customers in the shop, we are sorry that we cannot handle any groups at this time.
- We have designated the following shopping times for At Risk customers: Mondays from 9-10am, by appointment only.
- These guidelines are subject to change; we will continuously reevaluate as the situation evolves.
We greatly appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. We feel that these guidelines will ensure your shopping experience is as safe and stress-free as possible. We cannot wait to see your smiling faces enter the shop once again. We have missed you all dearly!
**COVID-19 Notice: Any person entering The Knitter’s Edge must follow the above guidelines in addition to the guidelines set in place by city and state governments. Visiting any place outside of your home could expose you to COVID-19. Knowing this, you are voluntarily agreeing to assume all COVID-19 related health and personal injury risks when entering The Knitter’s Edge.
If you would like a copy of these guidelines,